Austin is the capital city of the great state of Texas and, for 10 days in March, the home of thousands of creative minds from around the world for SXSW (South by Southwest). SXSW, or "South by" as many refer to it, is a convergence of creativity where thought leaders from music, film and interactive converge to meet, learn and share ideas.
My journey to SXSW started in early February with a request to join a panel on the Internet of Things and how we’re bringing it to life with
Many people think of vending machines simply as "equipment", but
Coca-Cola Vending is well positioned to realize that value from a connected smart-fleet that calls home every day, to delivering seamless payment and loyalty with mobile wallets, and a digital content platform enabled to deliver messaging that’s personally relevant and immediately useful.
One of my favorite experiences involves making the most of an evening trip to the gym. Imagine that you’re on your way in and you pass by a
That’s just one example of how we’re going to harness the Internet of Things and our brands to enrich the lives of millions. But it’s only the beginning, with the incredible minds at
Hope you’ll join me in Austin next year.
Derek Myers is group director, strategy and commercialization, Coca-Cola North America.
More on Journey
- Sprite Launches Fan-Generated Spotify Playlist and Podcast Highlighting Unsigned Artists
- Coca-Cola Launches Odwalla Craft Ades, Wins Innovation Award
- Introducing smartwater sparkling blood orange, fuji apple pear and raspberry rose
- From the Fringe to the Mainstream: Odwalla Launches Smoobucha
- Coca-Cola and Disney Designed These Galactic Bottles for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge