This mocktail recipe was created by Chef Virginia Willis with nutritional analysis by Robyn Kievit, RD, LDN, CSSD, FNP-BD. Reprinted with permission from “Bon Appétit, Ya’ll: Recipes and Stories from Three Generations of Southern Cooking by Virginia Willis,” copyright 2008.
- 2 Ounce Sprite Zero
- 6 Ounce apple cider, warmed
- 1 Ounce apple syrup
- .25 Cup whipped cream
- 1 Dash Ground nutmeg
- Total Time: 3 min
- Prep Time: 3 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine warmed apple cider and apple syrup in glass coffee mug. Add Sprite Zero. Garnish with whipped cream; sprinkle with ground nutmeg.
Makes 1 serving.
1% protein, 1 g
66% carbohydrates, 50 g
33% fat, 11 g
21% saturated fat, 7 g
More on Journey
Coca-Colaand Chef Zane Holmquist Cook Up Taste of the Olympic Winter Games
- Multiple Coke Brands Bubble Up in Fast-Growing Sparkling Water Category
- 'Gold Meets Golden' Menu: Dishes and Medals from Chef Cat Cora
- Georgia High School Students Cook Up a Brighter Future with Coca-Cola Culinary Internships
- Coca-Cola Testing Cocktail-Inspired Line of Nonalcoholic Beverages in Atlanta