For last week’s Friday Fun caption contest, I asked for your best captions for this 1930s photo of a woman delivering a six-pack of
As always, you sent me some great captions, and it was hard to pick just one winner:
- Edna's friends had no idea she was the neighborhood Coke dealer.
- Have a Coke and a smile ... uh, oh well, I'm out of smiles today.
- I'm glad my shadow showed up to help me deliver all this
- Hello Mrs. Smith, I am June Cleaver from the
Coca-ColaCompany Marketing Department. I hope you enjoy this delicious six pack of Coca-Cola. Please serve at 40 degrees in a chilled glass for Supper or with Snacks.
- I'd like to Teach the World to Sing, but I don't have the voice for it, so please accept this 6-pack of delicious
- Easter loved her job delivering
Coca-Colato her neighbors. She sold the extra six packs online for $299.00 to earn more $$$
- That's not what the milkman brought last week!
- During the war sugar rationing created a shortage of
Coca-Cola. Here we find two housewives fighting over the last six-pack of Coke. "OK Marge - You take three and I'll take three"
- Thanks for the
Coca-Cola, but white shoes after Labor Day, I don't think so.
- Ding, Dong ...
- I'm here to install your new bottle opener although most of I what I do is off the wall.
- Let go, Myrtle, or I'm gonna give you a Delaware Punch!!
We have a winner. It’s "That's not what the milkman brought last week!" sent in by Legally Brunette. Congratulations! I’ll send you a
Thanks to everyone who submitted a caption. It’s great to have you all involved and see your creativity.
I hope you’ll check back tomorrow for the next Friday Fun contest!
More on Journey
Watch: Park City Clothing Store's
Coca-ColaCollection Keeps Customers Coming Back
All American Games Highlight Partnership Between
- Fresca Gets a Fresh New Look
The Doctor is In: How Dr. J Helped Make
Coca-ColaHandbag Earns a Sparkling Record