For last week’s Friday Fun contest, I asked you to give me funny captions for this picture of a skiing waiter, balancing a tray of Coke bottles, from Switzerland in the 1950s.
You sent in some great captions!
- ...5 bottles of Coke on my palm, 5 bottles of Coke, If one of these bottles should happen to fall, 4 bottles of Coke on my palm.
- Never taking a pause anywhere to bring you the refreshing taste of Coke.
- My sign says "Pause", but this hill and skis says otherwise.
- I'm glad I was able to talk them out of ordering a case of
- The day Frozen Coke was invented.
- I don't need a 'Pause' coz' I am serving to Claus!
- Coke keeps me balanced!
- Bond makes another clean getaway, this time with the good stuff!
- Whiz ... I had one (or five)!
- I told our waiter that I would like him to serve a free round of Cokes but I guess he thought I said "Ski down with Cokes."
- Gratuity Deserved!
- Too bad being such a SKI-llful
Coca-Colawaiter, there is still no help for the opening of extremely shaken coca cola!
- ICE OR SNOW,
COKES A GO!
WIND OR RAIN,
COKE STILL THE SAME!
- "Thirst Knows No Season!"
- When it feels like life is going downhill. Jeeves says "I say ol' chap, slow down,'shoosh' up, and take a break. Everything's better with Coke!"
- I say: pause talk, take (1,2,3,4,5) a bottle Coke refresh mouth and play your talk!!!:)
- "The road to the Lodge is iced over, Boss, but I found a way to get to our Customers!"
- He took after both sides of the family--- His Mom was a waitress, and his Dad won the Gold in the 1980 Winter Olympic Downhill Ski-Jump!
- Mais oui, the last Coke of the 6-pack is in my cumberbund. Skis don't fail me now!
- Ice cold
Coca-Colatastes great going down.
- Sorry sir, I lost the other bottle of Coke on the jump, but I still have five and they are ice cold.
- I say sir, Cokes for the basketball team, coming right down the slope.
- Alfred the Butler does as Batman requested, "Go get Robin and myself an Ice Cold Coke and meet us at the Bat-Ski Lodge.”
- I must be one short of a 6 pack to do this job.
- From the Swiss Alps News:
Penguins are now being used to serve ice cold Cokes to resort skiers. They are equipped with tiny skis and a PAUSE Coke sign. And they balance up to five bottles of Coke on an iceberg. "This is quite the attraction and very refreshing" said Jean Claude Killy, World Cup Champion.
- Down the slopes with some 'dopes'
- I assure you, sir, Swiss Cokes only come in 5-packs.
- Straight from the vendo is ok but these are as cold and Refreshing as you'd want! MMMMMM Coke on Ice
And the winner is: “Bond makes another clean getaway, this time with the good stuff!,” sent in by Somebodyunfamous. Congratulations! I’ll send you a prize from my
Thanks to everyone who sent in such clever captions! Please check back tomorrow for our next Friday Fun contest.
More on Journey
Vienna Says Hello to the New World of
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation President Mark Davis Reflects on 30 Years of Changing Lives
The Doctor is In: How Dr. J Helped Make
Coca-ColaHandbag Earns a Sparkling Record
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors