In last week’s Friday Fun caption contest, Phil asked you to celebrate Halloween and send in captions for this 1954 U.S. poster.
We received some great entries:
- Margaret runs for her life as the costume-clad, pitchfork-wielding neighborhood kids find out she is giving out
Coca-Colato her Trick-or-Treaters.
- After realizing she forgot to buy extra
Coca-Colafor "treats", the magician’s wife hoped she remembered how to do the Coke up the sleeve "trick."
- After you've carved the gourd,
and gave out candy to the horde,
you deserve a nice reward;
treat yourself to a delicious and
refreshing ice cold
the drink you can still afford.
Still only 5¢
- "The Trick is to keep all the
Coca-ColaTreats for yourself" - AHA HA HA HA HA!
- Fear not!! Lighten up and have a Coke, Pun'kin.
- Coca-Cola - It's always a treat!
- Trick or Treat, smell my feet, May I have a Ice Cold
Congratulations! You’ll receive a
And thanks to everyone for playing!
Please check back tomorrow for a new Friday Fun contest. Pumpkins are not involved!
More on Journey
25 Years After ‘Philadelphia’:
Coca-Colaand (RED)® Release Featurette Charting Progress Made in Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- Meet the Coca-Cola Six Pack of Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Athletes
‘I’m Not Just Looking Back… I’m Looking Ahead’: New
Coca-ColaArchivist Justine Fletcher Says Company’s Rich History Informs Its Future
A Spectacular Upgrade:
Coca-ColaModernizing Iconic Neon Sign in Downtown Atlanta