On Friday I asked you to send me your best captions for this photo from the introduction of Fresca in Argentina in 1968.
Here are the entries you sent me:
- This is nothing... Wait til they see the hamster that goes in this thing!
- The first number in today's Pick 3 Lotto is...
- Hey New York City! Send more Fresca and we'll return your New Years Eve countdown ball intact.
- Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Evil Knievel will attempt to drink a bottle of Coke while riding his motorcycle inside this gyrating "Circle of Fear Sphere."
- Recipe for giant Coke Sno-Cone:
1 Giant snowball
Lots of Coke
Lots of friends to help eat it!
- Drink Fresca for a Refreshing Blizzard in your Mouth
- Here at The
Coca-ColaBottling Company of Argentina, two Sprite Girls are preparing the inner workings of a huge snowball for the opening of the Winter Olympics.
- And now for their new act! The
Coca-Colabunnys will climb inside the Coke Globe and share the spirit of Coke with everyone!
- It's time Fresca Blizzard Bingo! And the first ball selected is: B-17. The next ball is....
And the winner is: "This is nothing... Wait til they see the hamster that goes in this thing!" by BillyMaz!
In case you really paid attention to Friday’s post, I did ask that the caption relate to Coke in some way. The winner didn’t, but I really loved it and decided I could “bend the rules” of my own game!
Congratulations, BillyMaz! You’ll receive a small
More on Journey
‘I’m Not Just Looking Back… I’m Looking Ahead’: New
Coca-ColaArchivist Justine Fletcher Says Company’s Rich History Informs Its Future
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
25 Years After ‘Philadelphia’:
Coca-Colaand (RED)® Release Featurette Charting Progress Made in Fight Against HIV/AIDS
Portrait Series Marks 90 Years of