Thanks for your participation in the Friday Fun contest. Here are the entries received:
Doggonit - I'll wear polka dots, too, if this clown will give me a Coke.
Is it really supposed to rain
Get ready for 'high-flying' good times under the Big Top with
Stop Clowning Around...Drink Coke...Pause...Refresh....Ahhh
Hey, stop clowning around! I've "paw-sed" long enough. I'm ready to be "refreshed" with an ice cold
circus? what circus? we always dress like this.
My reward for wearing this Clown Suit, is all the Ice Cold
After a long day under the Big Tent, we refresh with ice cold
“Ladies and gentlemen...boys and girls of all ages...please direct your attention to the center ring. Coca the clown and his dog TAB will be tightrope walking while balancing a 25 pound, 48 inch porcelain Coke button sign between them.”
Even though Coca The Clown had huge shoes on, it was no small (feet) feat to balance on the high wire, carrying a Coke button sign with a tiny whimpering dog in (toe) tow.
No clowning around-- A 'Hot-Dog' and a Coke can't be beat!"
"I'd walk a tightrope for a
"Don't be a BoZo... keep your balance with Coke!"
As usual, it was a very tough decision, but the judges have spoken and have declared “Even though Coca The Clown had huge shoes on, it was no small (feet) feat to balance on the high wire, carrying a Coke button sign with a tiny whimpering dog in (toe) tow,” submitted by ray, to be the winner. A beautiful prize from the goodie closet will reward the winning entry.
Check back tomorrow for a new contest.
More on Journey
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- Coca-Cola Tips Cap to Boston Red Sox World Series Win With Commemorative Can
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
- Coca-Cola and Disney Designed These Galactic Bottles for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer