For last week’s Friday Fun caption contest, I asked you to send me your clever captions for this 1949 photo from Switzerland.
You all sent me great captions. Thanks to everyone who sent these in!
- Through rain, sleet, or snow, you can always count on me to deliver the great taste of Coke...now served extra cold!
- I think I can! I think I can!
- Sure wish I hadn't lost the keys to the truck in the snow. Now I'll have to wait till it melts before I'll find them. Oh, it's going to be a long winter!
- The things I do for love!
- I sure could go for a hot Swiss Miss right now; hot cocoa I mean.
- Uphill, downhill, over the hill,
Coca-Colais for everyone!
- Where are those Polar Bears when you need them???
- Where's that Polar Bear when you need him?
- Ahh, but returning the empties is easy and quick!
- I ccccan't ffffffeel mmmmmmmmy tttttoes!
- On the plus side, Soren knew, once he delivered the cases of Coke, that he'd be riding that sled down the mountain.
- Over the Hills and thru the Woods to Grandma’s House I go delivering Ice Cold
Coca-Colaalong the way. I have the Greatest Job in the World and I get Paid for it!
- After Swen delivers all the cases of Coke, he loves the sleigh ride back to the Plant to pick up more and repeat the process again & again & again.
- At least the Cokes will be nice and cold when we arrive!
- When I signed up to be a driver for
Coca-Cola, I didn't think I would be driving a sled.
- Look there’s 5 cents, now I can buy a
- Where did my dog team go?
- There’s got to be a better way to keep them cold
- That city plow should have been here by now!
- They promised me a dog sled. They didn't tell me I was the dog!
- Proof-positive that you don't need 'pull' to get a job delivering Coke.
- Huh... I delivered a Futon to this place once!
- Coke... always worth it
- I accept cash or check... And the occasional bribe of a cold bottle of Coke!
- Coke... Always an adventure
- Whew! I'm ready to pause for a Coke!
- I'm gonna with this Coke Box Derby this year!
- Better be gettin' a tip for this!
And the winner is: "Huh... I delivered a Futon to this place once!" sent in by theGreek. Congratulations! I’ll send you a
Check back tomorrow for another Friday Fun contest!
More on Journey
Voice of the Athletes: Meet Three Special Olympic Athletes Working with
Coca-Colato Support the 2018 USA Games
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
A Towering Tribute:
Coca-ColaConsolidated Unveils Three-Story Mural in Terre Haute
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary