We had a lot of participation in last week’s contest. I think that there are several people who have promising careers in the advertising industry. Listed below are all of the creative entries:
- If you thought the last poster was a bit odd, wait until you see this one!"
- "A hat, a scarf, and a Coke. What else could bring a smile to our judges’ faces?"
- "Come rain or shine: its always Coke time!"
- Scarf Down A Coke.
- "Luckily, ice cold
Coca-Colahas a scarf on to keep warm during the winter."
- 'Thirst Knows No Season' and these advertisers know no limits!
- If you're wearing a hat and scarf, reach for a Coke; unless you're wearing gloves too!
- Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Coca-Cola covers it all!
- Frosty The Snowman melted, leaving only his (Coke) button nose, scarf, magic top hot and an unopened bottle of ice cold Coke. But don't you worry, 'cause he'll be back again someday!
- THIRST SNOWS NO SEA SUN.
- "Twenty-Three Skiddoo and lets go, Honey! We'll get a Coke with two straws, for a nickel's worth of money!"
- Whether boating in winter or skiing in summer,
Coca-Colawill keep your inside temp at the perfect number!
- Summer check, Fall check, Winter check, alright where did Spring disappear to.
Coca-Colais Great for all 4 Seasons. Winter chimes in "Spring drink a six pack and is having a sugar rush and went Skiing.
- . . . and Coke has no Season, its a year-round drink
- If you've got Spring Fever, you've got to get
- Coca-Cola; the perfect way to clean out your closet.
Coca-Colawhen you're 'hot n cold.'
"Grabbed my scarf and grabbed my hat...
Drank a Coke in seconds flat"
- Coca-Cola: The perfect drink for when you're playing strip poker.
- Thirst knows no season...
- I should introduce them to each other sometime!
- "Look at all this cool stuff that I got using My Coke Rewards!"
- Thank heavens, without any warning, out of a clear blue sky. . . There was COKE!
- Even in the blue vault and celestial regions, there's COKE!
- Just in case you weren't sure, this is an ad for
- "Button" up your coat, put on your hat, wrap a scarf 'round your neck, it's never to cold to drink a Coke.
- You certainly don't need a Reason
Ice Cold bottle is so Pleasin'
Scarf and Hat, keep from Freezin'
Realize Thirst knows no Season
This week’s winner posted by Diane is: Frosty The Snowman melted, leaving only his (Coke) button nose, scarf, magic top hot and an unopened bottle of ice cold Coke. But don't you worry, 'cause he'll be back again someday!
We will be sending Diane a nice(?) prize in a few days.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new contest!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
- Coca-Cola and Disney Designed These Galactic Bottles for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Coca-Cola Tips Cap to Boston Red Sox World Series Win With Commemorative Can
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform