The entries are in from last week’s caption contest. Thanks to everyone who participated. Here are the submissions:
"Drink up, boys. Coolidge won!"
"No matter what hat you wear,
"Nine out of ten balloons float on the Coke side of life."
Even "airheads" love
"Coca-Cola: The Life of the Party!"
"What you want is a Coke. What you get is a party."
Some of these hats must have come from the clown that posed for last weeks Friday Fun caption with the small umbrella.
Hey, Irene! I lost the coaster that demonstrates how to drink
I know COKE adds life to the party but I wish he'd pay more attention to me than to that airhead!
"Who needs a cake when you've got
"Hey, who invited the character with the inflated ego?"
Drinking Ice Cold
"Ha! They have no idea that I put Pepsi in these bottles!"
It's Pepsi for you from now on. That was my best lipstick!
"I'd rather suck Helium than share my
"My hat's off to the pause that refreshes."
The judges deliberated long and hard (at least five minutes) before rendering their decision.
And the winner is: raggedyann for her caption:
“I know COKE adds life to the party but I wish he'd pay more attention to me than to that airhead”!
A wonderful gift from our prize vault will be on its way to this worthy recipient.
We will have another caption contest on Friday. Be sure to check back then.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform
- Small Decision, Big Impact: Creative Campaign Highlights all the Good That Comes From Drinking Honest Beverages
- Meet the Coca-Cola Six Pack of Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Athletes
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership