Wednesday was International Raccoon Appreciation Day -- really!
In honor of the day, I found a 1973 magazine ad showing a raccoon “getting away with” a Coke. (If you’re not familiar with raccoons, they’re sometimes known as bandits. That’s partly because of the “mask” around their eyes, and partly because they are very good at opening doors and taking your food!)
The game: Write your best
The prize: I’ll announce the winning caption next Thursday (October 9), and I’ll send the winner a
So please leave me a comment with a funny, humorous and/or clever caption. I can’t wait to hear from you!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
- Coca-Cola Tips Cap to Boston Red Sox World Series Win With Commemorative Can
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary
- Home of the Braves: Dansby Swanson Reps the ATL With #AllThingsLoyal
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer