If you want some Oomph, you’ve got to get your inner monkey on. Blend together all the ingredients and enjoy. You’ll feel stronger than an oversized gorilla on top of a skyscraper. Or in the jungle. Either way.
- 1 Cup ZICO Chocolate Premium Coconut Water
- 1/2 Cup ice
- 1/2 banana
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 1 square dark chocolate (or, for the real deal, try a pinch of cacao nibs or a few cacao beans)
- Total Time: 6 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the smoothie reaches the desired consistency. Add ice to make the smoothie thicker. Add water to make the smoothie thinner.
More on Journey
- Americans Spill the Beans About What Makes Them Feel Good in Summertime McCafé Survey
- 'Gold Meets Golden' Menu: Dishes and Medals from Chef Cat Cora
- Coca-Cola Testing Cocktail-Inspired Line of Nonalcoholic Beverages in Atlanta
Coca-ColaJourney Stories to Revisit This Summer
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que