We Are Global:
“The red and white
Coca-Colalogo is recognized by 94% of the world’s population.”
(via: business insider)
Coca-Colais recognized as the world’s most valuable brand is often associated with happiness. In fact, Coca-Colameans “Delicious Happiness” in Mandarin.
We are Diverse:
Coca-ColaCompany is ranked on the list of top organizations for multicultural business opportunities.”
- “Named again on Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises”
We are Growing:
Established 1886 in Atlanta: In the first year
Coca-Colacreator John Pemberton sold an average of nine servings of Coca-Colaeach day. Today that number has increased to over 1.8 billion.
- In 2011, we delivered nearly 1 billion unit cases of incremental organic volume growth – the equivalent of adding another market the size of Japan to our business –
- and increased operating income by $1.7 billion to $10.2 billion. Learn more about Our Company.
We pride ourselves on our finest assets:
- As of December 31, 2011, the Company had 146,200 associates worldwide. Meet our people.
- Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world’s top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system employees.
- We lead the beverage industry.
- Globally we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, juices and juice drinks, and ready-to-drink teas and coffees.
Coca-ColaCompany is the world’s largest beverage company
- Our operational reach encompasses + 200 countries worldwide across 6 operating regions: Eurasia & Africa, Europe, Latin America, North America, Pacific and Bottling Investments – in addition to Corporate. Get the overview.
Financial Strength: Browse the 2011 Year in Review
Distribution System: Unparalleled by any other organization. Learn more about the
Through these outlets and our direct focus to commitment and relationships,