- Evaluating our growth and keeping up with best practices
- Regulating our practices and policies
- Articulating our progress
- Creating an inclusive environment
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Bloomberg, 2022
- Corporate Equality Index Perfect Score, Human Rights Campaigns (HRC), 2022
- America's Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes, 2022
- Best Employers for Women, Forbes, 2021
- World's Most Innovative Companies, BCG, 2021
- LinkedIn Top Companies in Atlanta 2021
- Most Attractive Employers, Universum 2021 for Business Students, Engineering Students, and Natural Science Students
- Disability Equality Index for Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, 2021
The Company has joined the Valuable 500 with a commitment to putting disability inclusion on our business leadership agenda and establishing our global Ability & Wellness Inclusion framework.
Inclusion Networks. Inclusion Networks are an integral part of the diversity, equity and inclusion strategy for The Coca‑Cola Company. They are employee-led, company-recognized networks formed to act as a resource to both employees and the organization. They are regionally structured, globally connected groups of employees with common interests or backgrounds who wish to create a better shared future for people everywhere.
Business Forums. Business forums provide networking, volunteerism and professional development opportunities focused on specific industries/skillsets. Three of Coca‑Cola's Business Forums are Coca‑Cola Administrative Professionals (CCAP), Coca‑Cola Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) and Coca‑Cola Women in STEM (CWIS).
Visit our Employee Groups page to learn more.