Coca‑Cola Europacific Partners
Coca‑Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. We make, move and sell some the world’s most loved brands – serving 600 million consumers and supporting 2 million customers across 30 countries.
We combine the strength and scale of a large, multi-national business with an expert, local knowledge of the customers we serve and communities we support. With 81 manufacturing sites across our markets, over 90% of the drinks we sell are produced in the country in which they are consumed.
CCEP is currently listed on Euronext Amsterdam, the NASDAQ 100 Index®, London Stock Exchange and on the Spanish Stock Exchanges, trading under the symbol CCEP.
# of Employees: 33,000
1904 - The formation of the precursor business to Coca‑Cola Amatil in Australia
2021 – Coca‑Cola Europacific Partners, the world’s largest Coca‑Cola bottler, was formed following the acquisition of Coca‑Cola Amatil by Coca‑Cola European Partners.
CCEP makes, moves and sells some of the world’s most loved brands. Our diverse portfolio is built on our core brands like Coca‑Cola, Coca‑Cola Light, Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar, Fanta, Sprite and Monster and targeted expansion into categories like coffee and alcohol.
We offer low and no sugar options and while working to reduce the environmental impact of our manufacturing, distribution and packaging.
As a local business serving customers and consumers in 30 markets, CCEP takes great pride in giving back to local communities.
In 2022, we invested €12.2 million in community initiatives, with employees encouraged to offer volunteer support for activities that align with our This is Forward commitments. This includes activities such as litter clean-up campaigns and charity fundraising events. A total of 28,562 hours were volunteered by CCEP colleagues in 2022.
- CCEP’s Support my Cause initiative enables employees to nominate and support grassroots charitable and community causes. In 2022, CCEP donated €270,000 to 38 local charities and community groups across their territories through this initiative.
- With TCCC, CCEP is a long-standing supporter of Special Olympics, the world’s largest sports organisation for children and adults with intellectual and physical disabilities. In 2023, over 150 TCCC and CCEP volunteers supported at the Special Olympics World Summer Games Berlin.
- CCEP’s GIRA Youth programme in Spain promotes employability, skills development and vocational training for young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- We regularly assist first responders during environmental disasters and social unrest by donating bottled drinks to affected communities. CCEP provided financial relief and shipped 35,000 bottles of Pure Drop water to the Tongan community within the first week following a tsunami in January 2022. CCEP has also provided support for Ukraine, donating funds and products – as well as organising an employee donation campaign and support scheme for employees housing Ukrainian refugees.
- In Great Britain, ahead of the 2022 Birmingham Commonwealth Games, CCEP partnered with the Canal & River Trust, to improve and enhance the environmental wellbeing of three key areas along the Birmingham canal network. CCEP provided funding and volunteer support to the project.
CCEP website: https://www.cocacolaep.com/