Stories for Job Seekers
U.S. Employment Law Posters (applicable for U.S. candidates only)
- The Coca-Cola Company Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (English)
- The Coca-Cola Company Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (Spanish)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (EEO)
- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
- USERRA Rights
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- E-Verify (English)
- E-Verify (Spanish)
- Right to Work (English)
- Right to Work (Spanish)
Disability Assistance (Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted)
The Coca-Cola Company is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
If you are applying to an open position in Canada and require a document in an accessible format or require communication support, please contact The Coca-Cola Company Benefits Service Center via Coca-Cola HR Help/Accommodation at: 1-877-677-6774.