View our company infographic:
We Are Global
- “The red and white
Coca-Colalogo is recognized by 94% of the world’s population.”
(via: business insider)
- Coca-Cola is recognized as the world’s most valuable brand is often associated with happiness. In fact,
Coca-Colameans “Delicious Happiness” in Mandarin.
We are Diverse
Coca-ColaCompany is ranked on the list of top organizations for multicultural business opportunities.”
- “Named again on Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises”
We are Growing
- Established 1886 in Atlanta: In the first year
Coca-Colacreator John Pemberton sold an average of nine servings of Coca-Colaeach day. Today that number has increased to 1.9 billion servings of Company products.
- In 2017, we increased annual dividends for the 55th year in a row. Learn more about Our Company.
- As of December 31, 2016, the Company had 100,300 associates worldwide. Meet our people.
- Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world’s top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system employees.
- We lead the beverage industry, with a portfolio featuring 21 billion-dollar brands.
- Globally we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, juices and juice drinks, and ready-to-drink coffees.
- We currently offer nearly 1,200 no- and low-calorie products around the world, with nearly 200 no- and low-calorie products launched in 2016.
Coca-ColaCompany is the world’s largest beverage company
- Our operational reach encompasses + 200 countries worldwide across 5 operating regions: Asia Pacific; Europe, Middle East & Africa; Latin America; North America; and Bottling Investments – in addition to Corporate. Get the overview.
Distribution SystemUnparalleled by any other organization. Learn more about the
Through these outlets and our direct focus to commitment and relationships,