We believe we must work together by forming meaningful partnerships with nonprofits and charitable organizations that create shared opportunities for communities and people around the world.
The Coca‑Cola Company is focused on helping communities address their sustainability challenges, but we can’t do it alone. That is why we’ve formed key nonprofit partnerships with incredible organizations to progress sustainability initiatives such as women’s empowerment, water replenishment, sustainable packaging, and climate action.
Other valued partnerships
- Benioff Ocean Initiative at UC Santa Barbara
- Business for Nature
- Circulate Capital
- Global Citizen
- Ocean Conservancy
- Sustainable Agriculture Initiative (SAI) Platform
- The Consumer Goods Forum (CGF)
- The Global Fund
- United Way
- CEO Water Mandate and its Water Resilience Coalition
- 2030 Water Resources Group